Adam Ash

Your daily entertainment scout. Whatever is happening out there, you'll find the best writing about it in here.

Friday, June 17, 2005

Sexville: getting boned up the backdoor by your girlfriend

A woman who moves on the avant-garde of sex and stuff, told me two years ago that the New Thing is for girlfriends to strap on a dildo and do their boyfriends up the ass. Girl-on-boy buggery by mutual consent. I don't remember if I asked if this was something initiated by the boys; I should imagine the girlfriends are pushing for it. But apparently more and more guys are agreeing to it. Is this really a trend? Will this become a staple of personals? "I'm blond, het, like Coldplay, and am into DUTA?" (Doing up the ass.) Do you have friends of either sex who are into DUTA in their relationships, or have at least, um, experimented -- or talked about it (like does it lead to orgasm)? Here's a book that tells you about the ins and outs of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home