Adam Ash

Your daily entertainment scout. Whatever is happening out there, you'll find the best writing about it in here.

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Nude Thoughts 20

I know what you're looking at. For your information, they're called areolas. Those patches of skin you see around my nipples on my tits. I've got huge areolas, don't I? I used to worry about them, like they were some kind of disease, and also because when men look at me, they try so hard not to stare at them. But they don't embarrass me anymore. Not at all. You see, I've had a few flings with women, and they love them. They find my areolas a big turn-on. If any guy thinks they're strange, I'll show him the door. You like my areolas, don't you? I can tell. Would you like to lick them? You sure would? Well, you can't. They're mine. So there. But you can try getting to know me better if they excite you so much. I wouldn't want to give you a trauma about me, now would I?

7 Comments:

At 8/31/2005 10:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"You sure would?" isn't a question.

 
At 8/31/2005 11:21 AM, Blogger Adam said...

It is, too. She's responding to him saying it. So there. Nyah, nyah.

 
At 9/30/2005 7:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I just came across your blog about **keyword** and wanted to drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with the information you have posted here. I also have a web site & blog about penny gold stock pick so I know what I'm talking about when I say your site is top-notch! Keep up the great work, you are providing a great resource on the Internet here!"

 
At 10/28/2005 7:00 PM, Blogger Harv said...

Hello, My name is Harvey Tharp, I'm with Iraq Veterans Against the war, and I found your blog in a search for my name and the word "marijuana."

I use medicinal marijuana to recover from PTSD I experienced in Iraq, and my weblog about weird stuff that happens when I smoke up is called:

www.whatthebleephappenedtoharv.blogspot.com

I have no comment about your (lovely) aereolas (or however that's spelled, man I sure am high right now)...

PEACE OUT!

 
At 3/20/2009 7:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not sure how I found you blog, but it is interesting. Thank you.

(and you shouldn't feel self bothered by you physical attributes at all, you are quite attractive)

Regards,
Kevin

 
At 5/09/2009 11:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd really like to suck on your big aerolas you bitch.

 
At 6/21/2009 11:14 PM, Anonymous Rob said...

So how is it I'd get 2 know u better?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home