Adam Ash

Your daily entertainment scout. Whatever is happening out there, you'll find the best writing about it in here.

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

It's all about chicks

Don't know how this happened, but today's posts are all about chicks. Not even one good bashing of male bete noir Bush (though I can't resist this link that links him to assholedom.) Maybe I should look for a post that bashes his wife or his mom. Anyway, posts about chicks is what you get today. And me, I'm a penis carrier. How did it happen? Can it be because the thing I like best about life is that at least half the world's humans carry vaginas? Am I that shallow? Hey, that's actually deep. I'm working on a piece about what makes penis and vagina carriers different -- i.e. why people with hanging-out, sticking-up penises are different from people with going-in, getting-wet holes. Sticks and holes: there's a wealth of difference here, cultural, genetic, what-have-you, hitherto unexplored by feminist theory, I believe (Luce Irigaray and Helene Cixous and their "writing from the female body" notwithstanding -- there you go, I've worked in two more Major Chicks).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home