Adam Ash

Your daily entertainment scout. Whatever is happening out there, you'll find the best writing about it in here.

Sunday, September 18, 2005

Nude Thoughts 26

Listen, it’s very simple. I believe in open relationships. So fine, I’ll be your girlfriend, but that doesn’t mean I can’t fuck anyone else who takes my fancy, OK? I’ll still be your girlfriend, but I want the freedom to screw other guys. Just because I’m your girlfriend doesn’t mean you’ve got exclusive rights to my pussy. I own my pussy, not you. I know other girlfriends don’t make these demands, but I do. You can say that’s just too damn feminist of me, but I think it’s way simpler -- all I want is for my pussy to be free. I’m a founding member of the Pussy Freedom Party. Why give up a good fuck just because you’re someone’s girlfriend? So -- have we got a deal?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home