Adam Ash

Your daily entertainment scout. Whatever is happening out there, you'll find the best writing about it in here.

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Pussy Fodder 1

Our regular "Nude Thoughts" postings appear to be a popular item. We've had 25 so far (when we get to a 100, it may be time to bring out a book). This series combines the appeal of staring at naked gals -- which men like to do (and women probably, too) -- with thoughts that are mostly enjoyed by women, because of their private femme content (even if these thoughts are put into the women's minds by the mind of a man).

Now I've decided to add a new series, dedicated to the enjoyment of the female of the species alone. This series will feature the hunkiest pictures of men I can find, and even though I am a guy, I have an unerring sense for what makes a guy hunky. My definition of a hunk is simple: a guy who makes women wet. Now I know they say women aren't turned on by visuals like men are, but I'm going to bet against this trope. Here is the first in the series, "Pussy Fodder 1" (do you like the series title?), for your eye-candy perusal and, I sincerely hope, your clit-stirring vagina-liquifying uterus-pulsating masturbatory pleasure. Let it never be said that your humble blogger doesn't concern his male self with the care and feeding of his female readers.


Model Tyson Beckford is so sexy, he presents a woman with a deeply existential yet absurd choice: do I want to fuck him, or do I want him to fuck me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home