Adam Ash

Your daily entertainment scout. Whatever is happening out there, you'll find the best writing about it in here.

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Nude Thoughts 43


I know what you’re thinking. You’re thinking this pole in my hands could be your dick, aren’t you? Filthy bastard. Or maybe you’re saying to yourself, look how big that dick is -- is she a size queen? No, I’m not a size queen, I just want to scare you a little. I think it would be a good thing if every man approached a woman with misgivings about his dick. After all, it’s not your dick that makes you a good lover, dude. For example, do you have a considerate dick? My desires might not be the same as yours. They might take a little extra work from you. My body is not here to serve you. On the contrary, your dick exists to serve me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home