Adam Ash

Your daily entertainment scout. Whatever is happening out there, you'll find the best writing about it in here.

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

THE SEX REBEL OF JESUSLAND, mini-chapter 89

89. A SESSION WITH DAVID

She was in a Click Session with David whom she called K, and now thought of as David since she had met and tried to deal with his agitated young lover Jonathan. David sat in the Shock Seat. Eve clicked from body to body, penis to penis. She could not help feeling that she was a reversal of Ezra and his electricity. Instead of a vibrator, she wielded another form of conditioning, but it was also kind of the same. She felt a slight revulsion about what she was doing. Non-spiritual. Was this God’s work?

They had built up a new block of images, and this was the first time they were going through it.

Something was wrong. There was no elevation of blood pressure in David’s organ.

“David, may I ask you something?”

“Sure.”

“Are you taking any drugs I don’t know of?”

“No. Only the meds you give me.”

“Are you sure?”

“Yes, why would I tell you anything different? Heck, I’m not Jonathan. I want your therapy.”

“You’re not getting excited over any of these new images, which we chose together only last week.”

“I know.”

“When last did you have sex as you’re supposed to, with your wife?”

“I haven’t had sex in two weeks.”

“What’s the matter?”

“I’m really worried about Jonathan.”

“I saw him three days ago,” said Eve. “He walked out of his session, but that’s not much different from his usual focus. He needs help with his readjustment.”

“He’s getting crazier. He’s going to save my soul from evil, he says. He’s hatching something crazy, I know.”

“Do you think this therapy is evil, like Gay Rectal Revenge say?”

There had been yet another video. This time GRR had two men on their video, and they forced one of them, Ralph Reed, the boyish-looking former Christian Coalition director, and currently the top political organizer in the country, to sodomize Bob Jones III, the former president of Bob Jones University, where interracial dating had been banned, as well as homosexuals. Bob Jones III (whose forebear, the late Bob Jones, Jr. had said, when Pope John Paul II visited South Carolina in 1987, that he would rather "speak to the devil himself" than meet with the pope) had come to national attention when he wrote to Bush 43 in 2004: “In your re-election, God has graciously granted America - though she doesn't deserve it - a reprieve from the agenda of paganism. Put your agenda on the front burner and let it boil. You owe liberals nothing. They despise you because they despise your Christ.” Apparently these two gentlemen, Ralph Reed and Bob Jones III, had made it on to GRR’s code red list, and were now paying for their place on the list with their rectums.

“I don’t want to take part in the GRR debate,” said David. “GRR has given homosexuality the worst name possible. Whatever this therapy is, it’s necessary. I don’t want to be an outcast. I don’t want to go to prison. Not for this.”

There was a commotion outside. Eve knew what it was before the door burst open.

It was Jonathan. He had Ezra with him. Jonathan was waving his gun again.

“What are you doing here, Ezra?” asked Eve.

“I came to see you when this young man burst in with a gun,” said Ezra. “I confronted him, and now he says I’m his hostage.”

“You two are coming with me,” said Jonathan. “You too,” he said, waving his gun in Ezra’s face.

“Is this guy a member of Gay Rectal Revenge?” asked Ezra. Eve looked at Ezra and wondered if he feared for the well-being of his rectum.

“I don’t think so,” Eve told Ezra, although he had planted an immediate suspicion in her mind. Jonathan was just crazy enough to be a GRR member. “Where are we going?” she asked Jonathan.

“To church,” replied Jonathan, and ushered his three hostages out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home