Adam Ash

Your daily entertainment scout. Whatever is happening out there, you'll find the best writing about it in here.

Monday, July 10, 2006

Weird World: spicy dish brings on labor

Jacky Hardy was desperate for her baby to arrive so she tucked into a Bombay Bad Boy Pot Noodle. The Bombay Bad Boy is the hottest in the range, reports The Sun. She told her partner Dave McLaren to use all the hot sauce when making the snack. Half an hour later she went into labour. She was rushed her to hospital in Bath, Somerset, where daughter Frankie Sue was born. Jacky said: "I'd had a hard pregnancy and my midwife was anxious that I didn't go over my due date. I was pretty massive and was getting fed up. I fancied a snack and got the Pot Noodle. It's one where you can make it hotter and hotter, depending on how much sauce you put in. I jokingly said to Dave, 'Put it all in', so he did. We then went out for a drive and within half an hour my contractions started."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home