Adam Ash

Your daily entertainment scout. Whatever is happening out there, you'll find the best writing about it in here.

Friday, October 13, 2006

Adam's blogbox: I had a dream

Last night I dreamed I was having a pee. It was an extremely robust hosing. I was peeing into a rockery, and rocks were dislodged. I peed a crater into the soil. Flowers flew away before the onslaught of my magnificent spray. I was Pee Man, the superpowered Master Of Pee, a fierce weapon between my legs, washing away all.
Then I woke up and went to the bathroom. A little dribble fought to climb out of my prick, heaving itself out painfully with wet watery arms. Drop by drop, they stumbled into the bowl in tiny pee-lets. Totally pathetic.
Such are the vast chasms between dreams and reality.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home