Adam Ash

Your daily entertainment scout. Whatever is happening out there, you'll find the best writing about it in here.

Monday, January 29, 2007

Got a lot of response to not supporting "support our troops"

Never has your blogger received as many comments -- and as much scorn -- for his gripe about our politicians' use of the phraze "support our troops" (see five posts down). I welcome every taunt and insult. Debate is alive and well in the US of A -- and so is talking past each other all the time.

2 Comments:

At 1/30/2007 7:17 AM, Blogger "Frankly Opinionated" said...

Did you notice the ratio of positive to negative in the comments? Adumb, a little education would serve you well. Don't let the numbers of comments go to your head, dummy. Like Cindy Shithen said: "It's almost like I am a brand name." Moonbats, sheeesh!
Adios dipstick, it is back to the world for me, back to: http://tcoverride.blogspot.com
nuf sed

 
At 1/30/2007 7:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Adumb:
After posting the comment above; I took the time to scroll your page. Other than the post quoted, and other than my comments, I could only find 2, one on Dino the drinker, and one that was spammed in. But then, even negative response is response, eh?
My blogspot isn't busy, but then I only post a few a month, spending most of my computer time making designs for my online shop at: http://www.cafepress.com/frankopinions , Check it out for some troop supporting, patriotic, American designs.
nuf sed
nuf sed.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home