Adam Ash

Your daily entertainment scout. Whatever is happening out there, you'll find the best writing about it in here.

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Weird World: dog bites man - man chokes dog to death

I don't know why I like this story, but I've been bitten a few times by dogs, and I was always sorry afterwards that I never got to kill the m'fuckas.

Attacked Man Chokes Vicious Pit Bull – Associated Press

CONROE, Texas -- A 65-year-old retired truck driver who was attacked by a vicious pit bulldog during a neighborhood walk, choked the dog to death.

"I turned to face him, and when I saw it was a pit bull, I knew I was in trouble," Pardue said. "I put my hands up and I hollered at him. He immediately jumped to my throat."

Pardue shielded his body by grabbing the dog's head and ears, but the dog shook loose and started biting his right hand. Pardue kneed the dog in the ribs, spurring it to let go of his hand, and then grabbed the dog by its thick collar.

Pardue said he then dragged the dog to his house while maintaining a firm grip on its neck. His wife called police from the house. When the police arrived, Pardue was on the ground with the dog and still holding onto the collar.

Police said Pardue's grip was so tight that he strangled the dog. Pardue said he didn't know the dog was dead until it was unresponsive when police tried to move it. Emergency medics washed Pardue's bites and he received a tetanus shot and an antibiotic at the hospital, he said.

Sgt. Mike Tindall, a Conroe police spokesman, said the dog's owners hadn't been charged Wednesday, but they could face misdemeanor charges for having a dog at large or for having a dangerous dog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home