Adam Ash

Your daily entertainment scout. Whatever is happening out there, you'll find the best writing about it in here.

Saturday, February 26, 2005

This week's sex topic: Do you have sex in front of your pet?

Does your pet have the makings of a good voyeur? Have you ever had sex in front of your pet? If not, why not? If you have, why? Has your pet ever inserted itself into the act? There’s the Robert Mitchum effect: once his cat took a swing at his bouncing balls, which kind of ended. Things. Right. There. Then again, pets have been known to lick in the strangest places. Discuss. Recall. Report.

4 Comments:

At 2/26/2005 10:22 AM, Blogger Brunette01 said...

Okay u are like so frickin obsessed with sex. LOL, dude go see a doctor

 
At 2/26/2005 2:10 PM, Blogger Adam said...

More obsessed with books.

 
At 9/27/2005 3:02 PM, Blogger die4-luv said...

I look for blogs as great as your work. Fine
blog. I found your site suitable for another visit!
Want to see top notch work, peep my pay day cash
blog site for the bomb work!

 
At 1/19/2006 10:36 AM, Blogger cash advance dallas said...

Cool blog. I dig your site outline and I plan on
returning again! I just love finding blogs like this
when I have the time.
I hope you had a chance to check out my check cash advance blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home