Adam Ash

Your daily entertainment scout. Whatever is happening out there, you'll find the best writing about it in here.

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Ann Coulter fucks Noam Chomsky

Ann:
Down on your liberal knees, prof, and suck my conservative pussy!
Noam:
You're not woman enough for my liberal principles!
Ann:
You're not man enough for my Dem-busting clit!
Noam:
I'll butt-fuck your Republican ass!
Ann:
Before you stick your progressive prick up my cool elephant ass, you have to eat my Reaganite pussy!
Noam:
Squeeze your tits together, so I can rim an anti-establishment come necklace round your right-wing neck!
Ann:
Tickle my patriotic clit with your lying Commie tongue first!
Noam:
Suck my liberal cock, you troglodyte tax-breaks-for-the-rich bash-the-poor whore!
Ann:
I won't suck pinko dick until you nibble my fierce flame-throwing liberal-scorching clit!
Noam:
One butt-fuck from me and you'll change your mind about liberals!
Ann:
Not until you lick my Bush-bred Saddam Hussein-crushing pussy!
Noam:
Is your pussy hair blond?
Ann:
You bet your traitor's candy-ass!
Noam:
I'll butt-fuck you like I've butt-fucked every Secretary of State since the Civil War!
Ann:
My pussy will swallow all your words of slander and spit you out like the America-hating scumbucket you are!
Noam:
I'll butt-fuck some liberal reason into your Third World-exploiting Iraqi children-killing ass!
Ann:
Stick your blue-state tongue in my pussy--my clit will be the first patriotic thing your French tongue has ever licked!

To be continued.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home