Adam Ash

Your daily entertainment scout. Whatever is happening out there, you'll find the best writing about it in here.

Saturday, July 30, 2005

Nude Thoughts 12

Eat your heart out, handsome. I’m very beautiful, I know. But you can’t have me. Life is full of unattainable ideals. I’m your unattainable beauty ideal for today. You ask, why can’t you have me? Good question, simple answer. See that guy over there? That’s my boyfriend. Look, he’s coming right over. Walking very fast. I think he wants to talk to you. Oh dear. You might be attaining something you didn’t expect. That’s the thing about beauty, fella: it often comes at a price.

2 Comments:

At 7/30/2005 7:40 PM, Blogger Adam said...

I saw 3 comments on your blog which told you to stop posting comments on their blogs. I join their chorus.

 
At 1/16/2006 2:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Adam, these"nude thoughts" of yours with charming photos add great appeal to an otherwise truly stupid blog.

Don't stop,or you'll lose most of your readers.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home