Adam Ash

Your daily entertainment scout. Whatever is happening out there, you'll find the best writing about it in here.

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

"You're either straight, gay or lying" may be true, and saying you're bisexual complete BS

I've always wanted to be bisexual, since that would've opened me up to a greater variety of sexual and emotional experiences. But I just don't feel like fucking guys, and I'm sure of it, because I've tried it (with a famous fashion designer in London in 1972, where the mantra was "decadence," and I tried many things decadent, deviant, bizarre and outre, of which the most painful was platform shoes).
You know when anal penetration doesn't work for you: to me it felt like a big shit going the wrong way. On the other hand, I once had a HUGE crush on a guy. He was very beautiful, and rather fey, and had the disdainful patter of an Oscar Wilde-like aesthete/aristocrat down. I would've liked to fuck him, but it never happened.
I did once fuck a trannie, who still had to shave, and was quite masculine, no tits yet, but great legs, and a surgically constructed pussy, which was rather shallow. I could only get the tip in. Maybe I could be a top with guys, if they're fey and aesthete-like.
Anyway, these thoughts were brought on by an interesting article in the NY Times. Apparently bisexuals are really homosexual:

"In the new study, a team of psychologists directly measured genital arousal patterns in response to images of men and women. The psychologists found that men who identified themselves as bisexual were in fact exclusively aroused by either one sex or the other, usually by other men."

Here's a guy who identifies as bisexual talking. From my experience, he's on the right track:

John Campbell, 36, a Web designer in Orange County, Calif., who describes himself as bisexual, said he was skeptical of the findings.

Mr. Campbell said he had been strongly attracted to both sexes since he was sexually aware, although all his long-term relationships had been with women. "In my case I have been accused of being heterosexual, but I also feel a need for sex with men," he said.

Mr. Campbell rated his erotic attraction to men and women as about 50-50, but his emotional attraction, he said, was 90 to 10 in favor of women. "With men I can get aroused, I just don't feel the fireworks like I do with women," he said.

THAT SEEMS about right. Physical and emotional attraction are two different things. I was emotionally attracted to my fey Oscar Wildean crush, although he was pretty enough -- i.e. feminine enough -- that I could've bonked him.
One's friends, male and female, are emotionally and intellectually attractive without one feeling the deep need to fuck their brains out of their ears, although being a man, with too much hot red blood, I of course want to nail all my female friends, quite badly actually (wouldn't it be nice to see your best friend's face distorted with passion, on the point of exploding, making helpless little sounds?) -- even though it would not be polite, or part of the friendship, to tell them, or ask them to whip off their clothes for a quick tumble in the hay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home