Adam Ash

Your daily entertainment scout. Whatever is happening out there, you'll find the best writing about it in here.

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Nude Thoughts 40

So this is what I got. Now show me what you got. And listen, I have some instructions for you. I want things to happen in a very specific way. My way. Call me a warrior for my own sexual freedom if you want. First, I want to see you get hard without touching me -- just you sitting in front of me, watching me. I may or may not masturbate. Second, I want to sit on top of you. I want to be the one in command, the one bonking you -- not the other way around. I want to use you for my pleasure. Third, if you dare come before I do, I'll get right off you and you'll never see me again. Got it? Yes, I do know my own mind, dude, and this is what I want. If you find all this agreeable, let’s go for it. Afterwards we can maybe talk about love and stuff, but first I have to know you're flexible when it comes to accommodating my desires. Otherwise you can buy me a coffee before I go look for a fella who wants to do things my way. OK?

1 Comments:

At 3/27/2009 12:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is awesome! I want you to have sex with me. Reply @ cyberred1222795@yahoo.com.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home