Adam Ash

Your daily entertainment scout. Whatever is happening out there, you'll find the best writing about it in here.

Monday, December 05, 2005

Weird World: police stop toddler driving toy car

A two-year-old boy has been pulled over by police while driving his toy car. Oliver Smith was driving his toy car at 2mph on the pavement when he was pulled over by a policeman, reports the Mirror. Oliver's grandad Derek was warned by the policeman that the boy could be charged for having no tax or a motor vehicle certificate.

Oliver's father Richard from Leyland Lancs said: "It's the funniest thing I have heard in my life because you can actually walk faster than these things. This one has a top speed of 2.5mph."

Lancashire Police said: "We cannot comment on the individual case but a child's toy car that can only travel 2-3mph does not come under motor vehicle legislation."

4 Comments:

At 12/12/2005 10:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Adam, I found your blog informative. While out blog surfing today for specific info on florida wedding planning, I ended up on your page. Your this post shows that I ended up a little off base, but I am certainly glad I stopped by. I will bookmark your site for a future visit, and should you ever need it, there is plenty of information on this site about florida wedding planning.

 
At 12/13/2005 3:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where does it say we'd be better off doing other than Adam says in this post? I sometimes think that the deeper we go into things like personal development garland the easier we can get distracted. Anyone else noticed the same thing?

 
At 12/15/2005 10:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Adam...Wow! While I was searching for info on planning a wedding on a small budget I somehow found your page. Obviously I ended up a little off base, but I am certainly glad I stopped by for a read. While I am here, I just wanted to drop a quick note to comment your blog...now to move on and continue my search for planning a wedding on a small budget. Should you ever need it, there's lots of information on this site about planning a wedding on a small budget.

 
At 1/22/2006 3:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Adam...Wow! While I was searching for info on catholic wedding planning I somehow found your page. Obviously I ended up a little off base, but I am certainly glad I stopped by for a read. While I am here, I just wanted to drop a quick note to comment your blog...now to move on and continue my search for catholic wedding planning. Should you ever need it, there's lots of information on this site about catholic wedding planning.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home