Adam Ash

Your daily entertainment scout. Whatever is happening out there, you'll find the best writing about it in here.

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Nude Thoughts 45


You wanna fuck my brains out? How about I fuck your brains out? How about I suck your brains right out of your dingaling? How about I straddle you and hump you so hard your hips ache for a week? How about I bite your nipples hard and stick my finger up your butt and poke your prostate so hard you lose every last drop of semen? You wanna fuck my brains out? Listen, boy, you sure you’re up to it?

1 Comments:

At 2/21/2009 7:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

lol...what a great line...I had one girl stick her finger up my butt while giving me a blow job, and I am pretty sure I will never forget her for as long as I live! I love your bad ass attitude...Keep on truckin'

Cheers
T

 

Post a Comment

<< Home