Adam Ash

Your daily entertainment scout. Whatever is happening out there, you'll find the best writing about it in here.

Friday, January 20, 2006

Weird World: Sir Bob's daughter Peaches pleads with celebs not to give their offspring silly names

Peaches, the daughter of Sir Bob Geldof and the late Paula Yates, says her own name has made her life hell. Her given name in full is Peaches Honeyblossom Michelle Charlotte Angel Vanessa Geldof. She said: "I hate ridiculous names, my weird name has haunted me all my life. I hate being famous; people claim to know me because of my surname." Peaches has three sisters named Fifi Trixabelle, Pixie and Heavenly Hiraani Tiger Lilly.

WHAT little Peaches should really be telling celebs is not to smoke dope when they decide on names. Fifi Trixabelle!? That's a big brick of Moroccan Hash right there.