Adam Ash

Your daily entertainment scout. Whatever is happening out there, you'll find the best writing about it in here.

Thursday, June 29, 2006

THE SEX REBEL OF JESUSLAND, chapter 112

112. ADAM GIVES RUTH ORDERS.

Ruth sat on the couch.

“We can do it here.”

She sat looking at her knees.

“Lift your dress.”

She pulled her dress up to her knees.

“Pull your dress all the way up.”

She revealed her thighs.

“Up to your waist.”

He looked at her panties. Her waist was bare.

“Take off your panties. Keep your dress up.”

She took off her panties. She brought them to her face and began to shake. She was crying.

“Stop crying.”

She looked at him tearfully. “I’m a Christian woman,” she said.

“A Christian woman obeys her husband. What did Proctor tell you?”

“He said you found me attractive and I had to do what you wanted.”

“I want to see you naked.”

“I’m a Christian woman.”

“I want to see a Christian woman naked.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home