Adam Ash

Your daily entertainment scout. Whatever is happening out there, you'll find the best writing about it in here.

Monday, May 16, 2005

When does a man stop thinking about his dick?

I was wondering about my dick, and why I think about it quite a lot. I'm not talking about wanting to fuck every second woman you see in the street, which is another burden entirely. I'm talking about a constant low-hum awareness of Mister Midnight. Do women think about their vaginas or clits a lot? Or is it just me? I sometimes think my face is less a part of my identity than my dick. Maybe bathroom mirrors are all wrong. There should a second mirror for men to look at their dicks. I think it's got something to do with happiness. I am very happy with the pleasure my dick gives me. So I think about it. Dick thoughts are happy, serene, puppy thoughts. Nostalgia for the last great fuck, and anticipation of the next one. Actually, not even that, just a simple male smugness. My dick is happy, I am happy, the world is good. I trust most men are as dick-happy as I am. Salute your dick. Just don't wave it around like a royal scepter. Regard it simply as a joystick. It's like my little ego-heater, it keeps my psyche warm and snug.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home