Adam Ash

Your daily entertainment scout. Whatever is happening out there, you'll find the best writing about it in here.

Thursday, June 30, 2005

Nude Thoughts 6


Don’t disturb my fantasy, woman. This is about her, not you. I don’t need your help. I just need my mind, and the memory of her standing by the window, bent over to open it, her behind sticking out – oh! the piercing poignancy of it, and the pang of her behind's atavistic call to my poor bereft dick aching and hungering and dying for the ripe fruit of her hanging three feet away. That’s all I need. Mind you, if at the end, you want to lean over, and put your lips around the tip, feel free. Go ahead. But not before then, OK? A man needs his fantasies.

1 Comments:

At 6/30/2005 3:51 PM, Blogger NewYorkMoments said...

That's way to PG...can we get a cocktastic pic?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home