Adam Ash

Your daily entertainment scout. Whatever is happening out there, you'll find the best writing about it in here.

Sunday, July 10, 2005

Nude Thoughts 8


I know you said it was on the big side, but Jesus, that is HUGE. Holy cow, dude, where do you expect to put it? In me? Hey, I’ve got nothing against big, I like big, not that I’m a size queen, I’ve had small, too. But that is a MONSTER. It’s a PYTHON. It comes from a HORSE. Was your Daddy a WHALE? I’ll tell you what, I’ll call some girlfriends over. They’ve GOT to see this. Maybe one of them will be able to accommodate you. Myself, I’d have to be really, really drunk, or stoned cross-eyed, to take on that HUMVEE EXHAUST PIPE.

7 Comments:

At 7/10/2005 7:55 PM, Blogger bitchphd said...

"Jesus christ, how long do I have to hold this ridiculous and uncomfortable pose, already? My feet are sinking into the sand, and I'm totally off balance, and it's fucking cold, asshole. Shoot the damn picture and hand me my robe."

 
At 7/11/2005 10:41 AM, Blogger Kel-Bell said...

I wonder if Im getting paid by cash or check...I hope its cash, I dont want to have to file a 1099 for this.

 
At 7/11/2005 10:43 AM, Blogger Kel-Bell said...

LOL!!!

i think us girls kind of ruined the fantasy...

 
At 7/11/2005 1:20 PM, Blogger Adam said...

Keep it up, girls. You have a greater insight into the female psyche: it's all about comfort and cash, no less. I should've known.

 
At 7/11/2005 6:46 PM, Blogger bitchphd said...

Comfort, cash, and not being stuck on a cold beach having to pee with no bathroom in sight.

 
At 7/12/2005 7:00 PM, Blogger Adam said...

My God, you're right about wanting to pee, I see it now, poor woman.

 
At 7/12/2005 8:01 PM, Blogger Kel-Bell said...

In spite of her desire for comfort and cash, she is still willing to be there, stark naked, lookin sexy for the photogropher.

And why is it that girls pose in these sureal unnatural positions?

guys dont use this kind of body language when they project sexy.

girls bodys say: Oooh Ooooh, all shy and sweet, with just a hint of I want it.

guys bodys say: Im cool. relaxed and confident of my manhood.

But they do it without all the poised contortion.

-scuse me, I gotta go practice my yoga moves...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home