Adam Ash

Your daily entertainment scout. Whatever is happening out there, you'll find the best writing about it in here.

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

THE SEX REBEL OF JESUSLAND, chapter 110

110. ADAM GIVES PROCTOR AN ORDER.

“Bring her to my office, Proctor.”

Proctor brought her to his office.

“Your husband spoke to you, did he, Ruth?”

“Yes, Adam.”

“Fine. That’ll be all, Proctor.”

He really enjoyed saying that. “That’ll be all, Proctor.”

The man’s tortured face was a joy. The little rat. You tried to screw me over, Proctor, buddy. Well, this is how I screw you over. I screw you where it hurts, you little peasant. See how your damn Patriot Board helps you now. I got you cold. I’m going to screw the daylights out of your wife. She won’t enjoy you anymore after she’s had my Holy Cock, signed with the emblem of the cross of the Blesseds.

Adam had no idea how much he was suffering on Eve’s behalf. He had no idea that he was using his new status as a Blessed to pick on a poor Beloved female as an outlet for his new grief -- his helpless, unfrozen pain – as well as his old, unfulfilled rage. He was behaving like any man in Jesusland, even though he had promised himself to be different at his initiation -- even though he had had Eve trying to teach him the difference.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home