Adam Ash

Your daily entertainment scout. Whatever is happening out there, you'll find the best writing about it in here.

Sunday, February 20, 2005

The best Oscar party you'll never go to

Dani Janssen gives the best Ocar party in LA: 'I have an interesting story from last year. At some point a friend came over and said, ''So-and-so and So-and-so need a ride.'' And I said: ''There are a hundred people here.'' I couldn't be bothered with this. Half an hour later, she came back and said: ''It's fabulous, only here could this happen. They both got a ride.'' I said, ''Where were they going?'' and she said, ''Manhattan.'' I turned, and there were four guys at that table, and every one of them had a Gulfstream. That's a party, honey.' Read the full interview.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home