Adam Ash

Your daily entertainment scout. Whatever is happening out there, you'll find the best writing about it in here.

Thursday, June 23, 2005

Nude Thoughts 4


Keep talking. I know why you're talking. You're checking me out, that's why you're talking. You're trying to distract me from your thoughts. But I can feel your eyes. You like what they see. Why shouldn't you? I know I'm a fox. Keep talking. You're kind of interesting. But hey, don't think I want what you want. You're not that lucky yet, lad. But keep talking. You never know. I have my moods. I can change.

2 Comments:

At 6/23/2005 8:03 AM, Blogger Kel-Bell said...

Adam,

Your "Nude Thoughts" are adorable.

You have quite a knack for pegging the body language and expressions of these divine pics.

 
At 6/23/2005 8:58 AM, Blogger Adam said...

Thanks, Kelley. They're fun to do.
Now if only I could find a good cource for nekkid males.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home