Adam Ash

Your daily entertainment scout. Whatever is happening out there, you'll find the best writing about it in here.

Friday, June 24, 2005

Nude Thoughts 5


I'm not saying anything. I'm a sphinx. I might as well be carved in marble. As unattainable as a statue, that's me. Galatea to your Pygmalion. You want to say something? Talk to my bum. My bum is the first, the last and the only word there is on anything. What is the meaning of life? My bum. What is there after death? My bum. My bum is perfection, that's all there is to say -- by you or anyone else. What does my bum say? Anything. Everything. My bum is The Great Whatever. That's the secret, and the mystery, and the radiant truth, of a perfect bum.

1 Comments:

At 2/08/2007 10:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is a pretty hot nude photo

aka
geminihot2

epicgals.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home